Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Pleased to meet'cha

Welcome to my blog!

By way of introduction, I teach med/surg content to students in a hospital-based school of nursing in the Northeast. Yes....hospital-based schools (granting a diploma in nursing at the end of the curriculum) still exist and I'm quite proud of the one that employs me. Our NCLEX pass rate is quite high (upper 90s) and our commitment to nursing excellence runs wide and deep. Since I just created this blog literally 5 minutes ago (seemed like a good idea at the time.....we'll see....), I'm unsure as to the direction that it will take. All that I can promise is that it will be honest and that all names will be changed to protect the guilty!

2 comments:

Sid Schwab said...

Welcome to the weird world of blogging. And thanks for your kind comments over on mine. I look forward to reading what you have to say here: being a nursing teacher would seem a fertile patch of the blogosphere.

customerdisservice said...

so where are the rest of the blogs??